At MotorHome Moving, we understand that moving can be a bit stressful and overwhelming experience, especially when it comes to local moves. That’s why we offer comprehensive local moving services that are tailored to meet your unique needs.
Our team of experienced local movers understands the local customers’ move needs and is dedicated to making your move day a happy day. We specialize in small and big local moves in Charlotte and never charge extra fees for extra stops or count floors up or down. We offer fair and upfront pricing, and our flat rate moves are unbeatable.
Local Moving Process
Here’s a description of our local moving process:
- All your belongings will be carefully wrapped in order to protect all of your furniture and to prevent any damage during transportation. We use high-quality packing materials to ensure that your belongings are safe and secure
- If any of your furniture needs to be disassembled for transport, our team will take care of this for you
- Our movers will pack your electronics and art using specialized materials to ensure that they are protected during transport
- Once everything is packed and ready to go, our team will load the truck. We use straps and other equipment to be sure that everything is securely in place for the journey
- Our team will transport your belongings to your new home
- Our movers will place all your belongings where you want it
- We’ll place your furniture and belongings in the rooms you want them in
- Once everything is in place, we’ll leave your new home clean and clutter-free
At MotorHome Moving, we prioritize your satisfaction and will work hard to make your local move as stress-free as possible. We take care of every detail, so you can focus on settling into your new home.
In addition to our moving services, MotorHome Moving also offer additional crates for hire. Before you start packing, it’s important to have the right materials in the right quantities to ensure your belongings are protected during the move.
Our team can advise you on the correct packing materials for each item you’re moving. We offer a range of packing boxes in different sizes including small, medium, large and 2 or 4 section boxes. You can hire these boxes from MotorHome Moving to pack your belongings.
We also offer a range of packing materials including:
- tissue paper
- corrugated or interleaved sheets
- brown kraft paper
- bubble wrap
- foam peanuts
These materials can help protect fragile items during the move.
If you’re looking to save money on packing materials, we also offer our customers used materials free of charge where available. Our aim is to provide you with the right materials to pack your belongings safely and efficiently. Contact us at (704) 377-3329 if you have any additional questions about local movings in Charlotte.